Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Read My Blog!!


So here it is - my first attempt at a blog, or anything written for the public to see. I have never read a blog for more than about 30 seconds. Mine may suck bad, but I figure, I have lots of opinions and thoughts and....stuff. So a blog is what I need, right? A place where I can let all these thoughts pour out into text and if people agree they can say "Yeah! This chick knows what she's talkin' about" and if they don't they can be like "Eff off lady, you suck!".

Anyways, I'm a young, opinionated single-mother-girlfriend-daughter-friend-sister-drinker-smoker-badass-shit-talker with a boring ass office job. So I hit lots of demographics I think. I have lots to rant and rave about from deep philisophical shit to the condition of the bathrooms at work. In fact, one of my followers on Twitter had this to say when I said I wanted to start a blog:

If "past" wasn't spelled incorrectly I might have been a little more hurt by this, but I love honesty - and even more than honesty, I love humor.

With that said, I will leave you with this:
Maybe they will want to read about my starfish @MattySlims, maybe they will.
Now I have to go think of something to blog about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment