Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blow Jobs

Yes, I said blow jobs.

I was very torn on whether or not to share my thoughts on the subject. I sincerely hope that the recipient of my blow jobs is not offended or upset that I'm about to share the game that I'm sharing.

I'm gonna do my best to keep it real (like always) so if this gets graphic forgive me. What if my mom reads this? I can't believe I'm about to talk about this...


Quantity AND Quality

First of all, let me start by saying DO IT!! Helloooo bitches! The Loaded Gun Theory?? Have you not been paying attention. Do it and do it often and well. This serves so many purposes.

Let me tell you ladies: If you're too stuck up to get down and dirty to please your man, there is a line of hoodrats that wraps around the block and they are all licking their heavily glossed lips at the chance to suck your man's dick.

I can already hear all the high fives and hallelujahs coming from the men right about now! But c'mon now it's true. If you don't want him going else where, you better keep the sperm build up to a minimum.

I suggest a minimum of 5 times a week. If this sounds like too much for you, then you're obviously not as devoted as you think you might be. Keep in mind, you can have 2-3 in one day. Three good ones will probably put his ass outta commission for the next few days anyway. But, if he can take it everyday...give it everyday. Don't stop until he says he can take no more.

There's so many opportunities. I promise if you just try a few you will fuck up his whole mental. Try waking him up this way. Try asking him to pull over somewhere or even just on the freeway. Or, if you know he's getting ready to go out somewhere, make sure you allow time while he's getting ready for him to "unload". You will sleep a helluva lot easier knowing that he's drunk in the club with all those hoochies in his face, but he's completely at ease because they can't offer him nothing he didn't already get before he left the house.



Okay, okay. I know this is NOT every body's favorite pastime. Some women are down right disgusted by it, and understandably so. It can be scary. Male genitalia is ugly and intimidating at times, but you have to find a way to be one with the penis.

First of all, if it's sweaty, or not hygienically Kosher...just say so. He's a GUY! It's not a sensitive issue the way it could be with a girl. I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck what it takes, as long as he still gets his BJ. He was probably just playing basketball or something earlier anyway. Make a joke about it or go get a damn wash cloth and clean him off yourself. He will learn that you ain't puttin no dirty dick in your mouth.

Another problem for some girls is gag reflex. Nobody ever said you have to be a sword swallower. Use more hands than mouth, one on top of the other, like you would a baseball bat. It is just as effective. Also, you will be able to give different sensations and pressures simultaneously, a plus for him. If you're not confident in your skills, that's all the more reason to practice.

What He Doesn't Know

...and maybe you don't either, is that it is NOT demeaning. He is not the damn king of the world because you have his dick in your mouth. In fact, it's completely the opposite. You have ALL the control. What is he gonna do? It puts him in an extremely vulnerable position. You can tell him whatever you want and ask whatever you want. No man in his right mind is going to disagree with sheeit when you have his boys in your hand.

As you get better and better you will realize this power even more because he will ask, maybe even beg for you to do that one thing. Knowing you can do something to him in a way no one else can is extremely empowering.

If you're still not convinced, or if you still have questions I would be happy to address the ladies on a one on one basis. I would love to write a step by step fellatio guide, but unfortunately skanks can read too and I'm not giving up anymore of my game or technique than I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment